At Strength & Ease, we specialize in working with adult individuals and couples. We utilize an eclectic set of modalities tailored to each person or couple, focused on building inner resilience, reducing anxiety and depression, and improving relationships.
With extensive training in attachment work, we focus on wellness through perinatal mental health, Emotionally Focused Therapy for relationships, EMDR, Trauma-Informed Care, and mindfulness. The therapeutic work is informed by the connection between emotion, and how it informs thoughts about ourselves and others, and our behavior. Therapy is interactive, experiential, and down to earth.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (VA license #0904009997)
- Perinatal Mental Health Certified – Postpartum Support International
- Advanced training in and lifetime member of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-informed care
- Masters of Social Work – New York University
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology and Spanish – Drew University